Wednesday, January 21, 2009

English Students


Right now I teach English, every Saturday noon, to two Japanese children, Rin and Aogu Nakaza. They are the kids of Reiko-san, who comes to Calvary Chapel Ginowan. I met the two when I was helping the teacher in the Sunday School translating. They were both shy at first, but now we are close friends.
And I also teach English to Reiko-san, and what do you know, I teach her whole family! What a blessing! After class, we go to the park and hang around most of the time.

3 comments:

Jesse S. said...

りんとあおぐはすばらしい!
英語をがんばれ.
ときとせんせい!:)

The Spearmans said...

They are so cute, and clever too. They both really make me laugh so much :) I can't wait to hear what they have learned :D

Trevor Raichura said...

That's awesome man... I pray that this would be a blessing not just to them, but to you as well!
By the way, my goal is still the same... catch you "not smiling"! Your smile never ends!