Tuesday, July 19, 2011

今帰仁 (nakijin) Youth Camp

Well, me, Josh, Keegan, Tamiko, Rie, Michal, and Zach was able to go to the Youth camp that was held at Nakijin.
I met a great number of new friends there and had a blast time. It was just awesome to see how God was working in the hearts of the youths who came to that camp.
the camp was from Saturday through Tuesday, but it went by fast! I wish that it would have been longer cause it was just a great time of fellowship and encouragement.

(all pictures here posted on the blog was taken by Debbie Camarce)


Also there was a teen talent show that they did for the youth. I didn't know that it was only for the "youth", but me and Josh participated in it.

some of the youth played songs on the guitar, rapped, recited a poem, and even did flips!!!
Me and Josh singed "shima-uta" (Island song) by The Boom on a guitar, in English and Japanese.


All of the people I met over there, including the helpers and the mentors, made that four days count!

God is good, and He is faithful!!!

No comments: