Sunday, June 5, 2011

my best friends birthday week

it was a blessing to be part of Josh's twenty year old birthday here at Okinawa. He is a blessing for me and a very good friend whom I'm proud to say that he is my best friend.

well to start off his birthday week, on Tuesday one of the church member took me and Josh and another person to karaoke. It was suppose to be a graduation celebration, but the timing went off, so we just celebrated it as his graduation celebration and birthday celebration. It was a six hour karaoke, it was fun!

Then on Friday youth, the youth leaders bought him a cake and had a little celebration for him, by eating cake!

then on Saturday his grandparents took him out (with me too) to karaoke. But it was not for singing but for eating! haha, that was an interesting day. And singing and eating, we stayed there for about four hours.

Awesome present from above is that Josh got a job on base, and with that he will be able to support himself while he stays here in Okinawa.

Sadly to say, I am half happy and sad at the same time for him getting a job. He moved out from the d-house (the dormitory) and moved in to his grandparents house. He will not be here at the cafe as much, and I will miss him. But good thing is that he have Saturdays and Sundays off. So I will be able to spend time with him on Saturdays, if possible.





But happy birthday Josh! May God continue to bless you beyond your expectation! Be lead by the Spirit and keep on doing the good work for His glory!

Love ya man! again, happy birthday, (even though it was yesterday!) haha

No comments: