Thursday, June 2, 2011

summer break

I guess you can call it a summer break...But right now, everyone is taking the time off from school and enjoying their time. This will be my last summer for a long time in Okinawa as I am getting ready to go to main land Japan with Zach in August to start the Bible College in Tokyo. It will be a exciting time for me. But one thing that I want to do while I am here in Okinawa is to spend time with my friends and make the best time of it.
Great thing is that my two friends will be coming to Okinawa for a short time, but I get to spend time with them. One of the friend is a friend from Jr. High (from California), and his grandmother lives here in Okinawa. So he will be staying in Oki for about a month.
The other friend is a good friend of mine whom I met at High school in Okinawa. He was away in Arizona for the college, but back right now during the break.

I am looking forward for the things that God has stored for me this summer. And my desire is just to be lead by His Spirit. Cause I know that the flesh and Satan will try to bring some kind of quarrel between my friends. So I want to stand firm on the foundation of the Lord, so when those times do come, I will not be shaken.

2 comments:

Taliya 테리야 said...

nihongo shika kakenaikedo-
東京いくの頑張ってね♪読んで応援したくなったよッ!!神様に導かれて歩んでいきたいのがとても伝わってきた∀`)
残り少ない沖縄の時間、友達とも家族ともそして引き続き神様とも一緒に過ごして密な時間を送ってください♪
-Taliya-

DEAN said...

sugoi!
I am sorry I was not subscribed to your blog earlier.
I am so glad God is letting you minister in a new place.
May He continue to give you the supernatural gifts to use for His glory!
We will talk much more in heaven.. oh yes.