Friday, March 18, 2011

Busy

Well, this semester of Bible College (Spring Semester of 2011), I'm teaching the Gospel of Luke, only in Japanese. This class has been awesome as God is teaching me new thing from His word and seeing the students growing in my class.
And God has given me another opportunity to take over Rob's Japanese class for a short term, while he gets ready for the wedding (which is tomorrow!), and I also am teaching Asa (Pastor Tommy's youngest son) Kanji (1st through 3rd grade) and math (multiplication, division, and word problems). And I also work part time at a pizza parlor Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday nights.
It sounds like I have a lot to do, but God is gracious and has given me time to study. So again, it looks like a lot, but it's all in God's hand.
So as I was faithful in the small things, God has entrusted me with greater things.

Matthew 25:23
""His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.' " (NKJV)

No comments: