Friday, March 11, 2011

First of all...


Well, to get started on this blog posting...I graduated Bible College in May of 2010, just last year. I was blessed to go to Murrietta (the main campus, located in California) and attend the graduation ceremony.
God have been doing a faithful work in my life throughout the whole four semester here in Okinawa. Even though, I was scared to step out in faith to go to the main campus, God still used me here in Okinawa.
After I graduated, I was blessed to have the opportunity to teach the Gospel of Mark the semester after I graduated here in Okinawa campus, all in Japanese. It was my first time teaching (without the translation), and it was a huge step for me.
And after a that semester, right now, the spring semester of 2011, I am currently teaching the Gospel of Luke all in Japanese again. It is a blessing to study through it, and also to teach it at the same time.

There are still struggles in my life (mostly depression...), but God has blessed me with great friends and family in Christ.

I am still studying, and want to keep on going for the Lord. And if you are reading this, please pray for me, for guidance.

But for now, that is about it, and I will try to continue to update it as much as possible (AMAP?).

No comments: