Saturday, May 28, 2011

acceptance

people are gone, and not much to do here at the cafe. But there is still some spiritual warfare. It seems like I have been fighting with myself spiritually in my heart. So I went down to the sanctuary and pray to God.
and God spoke to me, and this is what He said.

Me: "What is my desire?"
God: "Do you want me?"
Me: "Yes, I want You."
God: "Than accept Me."
Me: "How do I accept You?"
God: "Do you believe in Me?"
Me: "Yes, I believe in You."
God: "Than trust me also."
Me: "Am I not trusting You?"
God: "If you are, than don't worry what's going to happen. Trust in Me that I will take care of You. Believe in Me, and accept Me."

Sometimes, the desire of my heart can be something material. But God just told me that if I really do believe in Him, than I would trust/rely on Him, that He will take care of me, so I have nothing to worry about.

My prayer is that my desire would be God's desire.

1 comment:

DEAN said...

oh yes.. the beautiful times we hear more clearly than the average day.
Jesus/Spirit/Father's voice is always so simple yet very powerful.
Thank you very much for sharing this.
And I am so very, very happy you are willing/ready/available/ and accepting to let God speak to you.

I am guessing He spoke to you this time the way I hear His voice sometimes. Which to me, seems the same as my own thoughts, YET I automatically KNOW it is from Him. And I think one reason I know it is from Him, is because I do not usually think things so beautifully/smart/powerful/convicting/encouraging, or ask myself precise questions.

May our Lord continue to receive all the more glory from our lives, and may our relationship with Father become as He can let it become.