Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Busy, busy year (only English)

I have been so busy that I haven't posted anything for a long time. Well to start off, the preschool is growing larger each and everyday through God's grace. God has been good to the preschool, and He is working in it. The number of the students are increasing, and the many people throughout the week come and check out the school for trial. God is good.
Not only that, but the new semester at CCBC started yesterday with orientation! (classes officially started today!) But before that, last week, here at the new Bible college building, we had the building dedication. Pastor Tommy came to Tokyo with Sam, and did a lot to prepare for the dedication. Many people came to the dedication, as well as many pastors from different Calvary's in main land Japan.

This semester, I will be teaching the gospel of John in Japanese and Zach will be teaching 1&2 Corinthians, as well as Romans as a block class. It will be a challenging semester for me and Zach, but maybe mostly me. Cause I will still be working at the preschool full-time, and during my off time, I will be needing to prepare and study for my class. I don't know how I will manage my time, but it's all in God's hand.

These days, I have been kept on reminding of how God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh day. God separated the light and darkness in day one, and saw that it was good. And on the second day he separated the water of earth and heaven, and saw that it was good. God could have made everything in one day, but He chose not to. But from that portion, God reminded me that if I'm obedient in what God has for me to do in that day, and if I do it, He sees that as good. If God told me to clean the bathroom and I do it, He sees that as good. Be obedient in the task of what God has given to you, and when we obey it, He sees it as good.
So be encouraged and don't stress out. We each have the same 24hrs., just be obedient, be in God's word every single day, and He will show you what you need to do.

I, myself, has been a little stress out with overload of work, and other stuff. But the overload of work and other stuff is just a baggage that we carry. We need to give it to God. I know that I personally need to give to God. It's uncomfortable carrying those and trying to live that day. But when you ask God, He will take it away from you. He is faithful to do that, I know that from experience.

No comments: