Sunday, August 28, 2011

Going around in Tokyo!!



On Saturday, Lewis took me and Zach around Tokyo. It was a blessing time just hang with him and also to see the city.

First we went to Shinjuku and went to the goverment office. The reason why we went there was to go up to the 45th floor. The entrance fee is free and you can see the city pretty good. (pictures are below) And on clear days, they said that you can see Mt. Fuji!

Lewis and Zach, outside the government building

One of the Art University
The Sky-tree

Tokyo Tower


Than afterwards we went to Akihabara. I asked Lewis to take us there because I heard from my friend that you can buy electronics pretty cheap out there. However, from Pastor Rich's information, Akihabara is not cheap now and you can buy the electronics at electronic stores for about the same price. So I was little bummed out about it, but it was just fun seeing around the place.

Than lastly, we went to Ochanomizu. At this city, right outside the station, there is tons of music instrument stores. There was a store which sold guitars (classic, electric, bass), and Saxophone, violins, and other instruments which I forgot what it is...haha

But overall, it was exciting for me to just go out to the city area for the first time. And if I were to compare to Okinawa, I would say "It's like Kokusai street, but not just in one place, but everywhere"

No comments: